1 a follower who carries out orders without question
2 (Greek mythology) a member of the warriors who followed Achilles on the expedition against Troy [also: myrmidones (pl)]
- One of a fierce tribe or troop who accompanied Achilles, their king, to the Trojan war.
Myrmidon may refer to:
- Myrmidons, an ancient nation of Greek mythology
- A member of the Myrmidon Club
- USS Myrmidon (ARL-16)
- HMS Myrmidon, the name of several British ships
- Myrmidon of Athens, an Athenian commander of the 4th century BC
- Sergeant Myrmidon, a character from The Ballad of Halo Jones
- A fictional monster from the book Shade's Children.
- A spaceship from the game Eve-Online
- A character class in the Fire Emblem series.
adherent, assistant, creature, dependent, disciple, dummy, employee, feudatory, figurehead, flunky, follower, gillie, girl Friday, goon, hanger-on, henchman, hired hand, hired man, hireling, homager, inferior, jackal, lackey, liege, liege man, man, man Friday, mercenary, minion, pensioner, peon, puppet, retainer, right-hand man, satellite, serf, slave, stooge, subordinate, sycophant, thug, underling, understrapper, vassal, votary, worker, yeoman